话题榜
你现在的位置:首页>>群组>>Prince:Ben Barnes>>[转]本·巴恩斯:高贵俊雅与超凡人格

[转]本·巴恩斯:高贵俊雅与超凡人格

加入收藏 已经被2位会员收藏

2010-9-9 19:34:28

Ben Barnes, the aristocratic handsome with strong personality
本·巴恩斯:高贵俊雅与超凡人格
By toebildonk in Ben Barnes, The prince

He’s not an actor who’s been catapulted into stardom in one single night. Don’t call him an overnight success, he will get irritated. He’s been working quite hard for the past 10 years. Been on stage since he was 16 years old, he slowly paved his path to become an actor through the small but pivotal role of young Dunstan in Stardust before finally entered the hall of fame as Prince Caspian in 2007.
他不是一个一跃成为明星的演员。不要说他是个一夜成名者,他会恼怒的。他在过去的10年中一直兢兢业业。自从16岁时登上舞台,他稳扎稳打的为自己铺就了演艺之路,通过饰演像在《星尘》中戏份不多却尤为关键的young Dunstan这类角色,他最终作为Prince Caspian进入著名演员的殿堂。
Ben Barnes might be one of the most gorgeous men you’ll ever see on screen or off,but don’t let that pretty face fool you. He become one of the hottest young British actor without posing for paparazzi outside dodgy night clubs. He rarely finding himself in gossip magazine, much to his relief. “maybe it’s just because I’ve been private about private life or perhaps I am just not that popular”. Ben prefers a night at the cinema or a gig, over what he calls “the gossip mag-lifestyle” and not envy anybody who has that lifestyle.
本·巴恩斯或许是你在银幕内外见到的最俊朗的人之一,但是不要被那标致的面庞迷惑。他成为最红的英国青年男演员之一的同时从未让狗仔队拍到过他在夜总会门口东躲西藏的姿态。让他很宽慰的是:他几乎从未在八卦杂志中发现过自己的名字。“或许是因为我一直很私密的对待自己的私生活,或许只是因为我还没那么出名。”本更喜欢在电影院或演唱会度过夜晚时光,而不是被他称作“八卦杂志生活”的夜生活,并且他对有那种生活方式的人没有任何羡艳之情。
Along with his dashing handsome face, comes his strong personality.
伴随着他那张英俊潇洒的脸的,是他坚强的个性。
Ben was the first actor in his Brit family, because (according to him) he’s the crazy one. His professor of psychiatry father and psychotherapist mother were the most important influences. He’s very much attaching to his family. His parents taught him to think about his reactions. The way they treated him as the first child in the family, made him warm, obliging and usually open about his feelings. In most of his interviews, Ben showed that he is articulate, versatile and charismatic. The way he replied questions were smart but mundane and sincere. He has the sense of genuineness and frankness.
本是他家族中的第一位演员,因为(据他说)他是最疯狂的那个。他的精神学教授父亲和理疗师母亲是对他影响最大的人。他对自己的家庭非常重视。他的父母教会他三思而后行。他的家人以长子的方式对待他,这使他温和、乐于助人并且总是坦诚对待自己的情感。在他的大多数采访中,本的语言天赋、多才多艺和超凡魅力展露无遗。他回答问题的方式总是聪明睿智却又从容真诚。他拥有真诚直率的品质。
Ben is mature and very well prepared person. He’s no fragile soul. He hides it well. It’s in private. “You should doubt in private”. Though he was facing the craziest moment of having 90 interviews on Prince Caspian in one day, woke up the next morning with no voice, dosed up on a cocktail of vitamin C, honey and lemon and Chinese potion, and realized that he had to face another 60, he’s not complaining. He realized that he has no choice, the film called Prince Caspian, so he has no where to hide.
本是个成熟稳健的人。脆弱从未在他的灵魂中闪现。他将自己的苦痛深藏内心。“你应当将疑虑留给自己。”即使他曾经面对过最疯狂的局面——在一天之内连续接受90个关于《凯斯宾王子》的采访,第二天早晨醒来时发现自己已无法说话,只能靠服用VC、蜂蜜、柠檬、中药的混合物勉强支撑,却又意识到还有60个采访在等自己——他没有任何抱怨。他知道他别无选择,电影名是和他角色同名的凯斯宾王子,所以他无处藏身。
The 10-storeys poster of Prince Caspian smoldering down the blade of his sword might cause even asexual protozoa to spontaneously divide, but for Ben it was surreal and also terrifying. Prince Caspian, brought him to his new heartthrob status, but it didn’t jeopardize his life. It was embarrassing, but it brought smile to his face. He is not letting success go to his crown. His parents and brother would slap him if it were ever required.
《凯斯宾王子》那张10层楼高的超炫海报中他锋利的剑刃甚至能将单细胞生物大卸八块,但是对本来说那是不真实的并且可怕的。《凯斯宾王子》把他带到了一个新的、令人心动的地位,但那不会妨碍到他的生活。那种情况令人尴尬,但他仍然微笑面对。他不允许成功成为自己的王冠。如果那样的话,他的父母和弟弟定会扇他耳光。
Though his face was on the bus all over London, it seems like Ben after his role as the timeless gorgeous Dorian, has a better sense on how to operate below radar. Even if Dorian Gray marketed as well as the box office movie, Twilight, it wouldn’t be necessary for him in hiding like Robert Pattinson or surrounded by bodyguards.
即使伦敦所有的公交车上都有他的照片,看起来本在演过永远美丽的Dorian后有了更好的在公众视线下游刃有余的能力。即使《道林格雷》能取得和《暮色》一样的票房,他也不用像Robert Pattinson那样东躲西藏或者被保镖团团包围。
No denying that his remarkable aristocratic handsome face and a heart-melting smile could charm any woman around the globe.
无可否认,他那引人注目的高贵俊雅的面庞和暖人心房的微笑能吸引地球上任何一位女性。
But in the world of Botox – injected society that is obsessed with youth and celebrity and cheating clocks also his role as the timeless narcissist Dorian Gray, he has his own heart-thrilling answer, “Never, not even Botox. As an actor you want your face to have it’s full flexibility potential. You want to be able to raise and eyebrow”.
但是在这个流行注射肉毒杆菌素(可消除皱纹)的社会充斥着对青春的迷恋、名人、对时间的欺骗,并且他的角色是不受时间影响的自恋狂Dorian Gray,他却对此有不一样的、令人兴奋的回答:“我决不会欺骗时间,甚至肉毒杆菌素也决不注射。作为一个演员你应当希望你的脸保持良好的柔韧性,你应当希望你能扬起自己的眉毛。”
Ben Barnes is intelligent, educated and savvy. In taking roles, he chooses roles that fascinates him, not the ones that make him charming. “Almost every script that I’ve gotten has been for sort of the generic Hollywood type. I haven’t chosen them. All the ones I have chosen are because I’ve been fascinated with the source material or because of the script. And the variety is interesting”. His choices indicate that quality stories are a top priority for him as an actor, rather than taking the easier route of doing work that cashes in “flavor of the month” trends. He just passionate and fascinated with what he does. He wanted to have as many opportunities to play as many different parts as possible. He wanted every experience to be of value.
本·巴恩斯是个聪慧睿智、知书识礼又通情达理的人。在选择角色方面,他选择令他着迷的角色,而不是让他迷人的角色。“我接到的几乎所有剧本都有几分好莱坞的俗套。我并没有选择它们。我选择的角色都是原著或剧本使我着迷的,并且种类有趣的。”他的选择表明故事是他优先考虑的因素,而不是去出演那些靠流行趋势赚钱的简单路线的作品。他只是对他选择的角色充满激情和迷恋。他希望自己的每一份经历都有价值。
He is also seeing his working opportunity in clever way. “Even all the big stars, you read their autobiographies and there always seems to be a point where they were penniless and starving. To be working actor at this point in my life is just a tremendous privilege”. With “Carpe diem” as his life motto, he tried to look at things in perspective, trying hard to never forget how lucky he was. He doesn’t want to sound maudlin, but he thinks “it’s very important to be aware of what we have”.
他用聪明的方式寻找工作机会。“在巨星们的自传中,似乎他们所有人都会有一文不名、饥寒交迫的时期。在这种时期成为一名演员是我人生中的极大特权。”以“Carpe diem” (拉丁语,意为把握时光,及时行乐)为人生的座右铭,他曾努力长远打算,努力使自己永不忘记自己有多么幸运。他不想让人认为他多愁善感,但他仍说“意识到我们所拥有的一切是很重要的。”
Ben Barnes is a rising and undeniably talented star. He’s working very serious as an actor but if you ask him to choose between a family full of children or an Oscar, he would give a clear statement, “Why not? But if I have to choose between the Oscar or a family full of children, I prefer the second one”. He chose a family full of children more than an Oscar, endearing isn’t it? But it’s also very obvious, the strong combination of classic medieval looks, multi-talents and strong personality could make him the world class award-winning actor. Not just a showcasing star.
本·巴恩斯是个冉冉升起的、拥有无可争辩才能的明星。他是个严肃的演员,但是如果你让他从满是儿童的家庭和奥斯卡奖之间做出选择的话,他会给出清晰的回答:“为什么不呢?如果我必须从奥斯卡奖和满是儿童的家庭之间选择其一的话,我选择后者。”相比奥斯卡奖他更看重孩子们的认可,很可爱,不是吗?但有一件事是非常明显的:中世纪的古典容貌、多样的才能、坚强的人格足以让他成为世界一流的演员。不只是一个作秀的明星。
Physically he’s the object of embarrassing drool, but in person he’s an affable chap with strikingly strong personality and wisdom. He’s positively fabulous.
自然,他是个让人傻傻的流口水的对象,但是他本人是拥有超凡人格和智慧的平易近人的家伙。他确实无与伦比。
I write to share what I see through my heart, my personal point of view and my own analysis.
我写这篇文章是为了分享我的真心所见、我的个人观点和我自己的分析。

标签: 本(12) 巴恩斯(1)

本·巴恩斯

影评(393)

收藏(1102)

本·巴恩斯/Ben Barnes
本话题来源于日志:http://i.mtime.com/3233437/blog/4914271/
--------------------

楼主

管理员给此话题奖励了2分!
2011-3-17 16:10:08

低调的英伦王子~

--------------------
爱你不需要理由,你的存在诠释了电影的灵魂,电影因你而精彩,从此,我因你而迷恋上了电影~ Have you any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?
回复 举报

1 楼

我要回复

参与话题讨论,请先 注册登录

Prince:Ben Barnes

224名成员27个主题

性质: 公开, 自由加入

可用积分:5分