电视榜
人物榜
日志榜
话题榜
你现在的位置:首页>>群组>>约翰尼·德普 Johnny Depp>>德普访问[最新]

德普访问[最新]

加入收藏 已经被1位会员收藏

2009-6-24 16:31:10

Johnny Depp talks ALICE IN WONDERLAND, DARK SHADOWS and PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN 4

I’ve worked for Collider almost four years now. In that time, I’ve interviewed tons of people in Hollywood. But I’ve never interviewed Johnny Depp. That changed today.

That’s because our partners at Omelete were invited to an international press conference with the press-shy actor and they sent me to cover it. So thanks to them, I was finally able to ask Johnny Depp a few questions. And yes, it was very cool.

The reason Johnny was here in Los Angeles was for his new movie “Public Enemies”. In the film, Johnny plays John Dillinger and he spoke at length about why he wanted to play the role and what research he did. In the coming days I’ll have the full transcript and the audio of the press conference, but tonight I wanted to focus on what he said about some of his upcoming projects.

After the jump is what Johnny said about “Alice in Wonderland”, “Dark Shadows” and “Pirates of the Caribbean 4″.

On Pirates, Johnny said “what we’re trying to do is just get a script in order and make sure it’s the right thing to do. If we can get a great script it’d be a ball.”

dark_shadows_barnabas_image__1_.jpgMeaning…it’s not close to moving into production. But when I asked him about “Dark Shadows”, I could see the enthusiasm in his eyes as he said, “‘Dark Shadows’ is happening. Tim is working on ‘Alice in Wonderland’ which is obviously quite a large piece of work there. So when Tim is done with ‘Alice’ and we get the script, which is very, very close, in order we’ll probably attack it next year. It’s exciting, very exciting. It’s like a lifelong dream for me. I loved the show when I was a kid. I was obsessed with Barnabas Collins. I have photographs of me holding Barnabas Collins posters when I was five or six. I’m very excited to do it.

I’ve heard this is happening next year, and after seeing Johnny light up when talking about it, I believe it.

Finally, here’s what he had to say about “Alice in Wonderland”:

Question: What kind of research did you for your role in ‘Alice in Wonderland’? Did you use the book or bring something outside of that to the character?

Depp: Well, certainly the book. The book is the basis for everything. There are little myalice_in_wonderland_johnny_depp_mad_hatter_image_01.jpgsteries, little clues in the book that I found fascinating that were keys to at least my understanding of the Mad Hatter, like him saying, “I’m investigating that begin with the letter M.” That was huge for me because when you do a little digging you realize you’re talking about a hatter, a man who made hats and if you go back and look at some of the historical hatters there’s that term that this guy or that guy is as mad as a hatter. There was a reason for that and the reason for that was mercury poisoning. So I found out what the M was and why they went nuts. So that became a huge thing. Then it was just kind of what I saw and what I thought the guy should look like. I made my little weird drawings and water colors and brought them to Tim [Burton] and he brought me his weird little drawings and water colors and they were not dissimilar [laughs]. You could’ve put them right together and they were pretty darn close. There’s a lot of color and brightness and then de-saturation in The Hatter. He’s like a mood ring I suppose.

Question: What’s so special about your relationship with Tim? Is that he lets you do whatever you’d like as an actor?

Depp: Well, the most special thing is that he very luckily has given me about seven jobs. That’s the most amazing thing. I’m looking forward to the eighth and ninth. There’s no real definition other than there is some kind of connection, some sort of understanding that Tim and I have that is at most times unspoken. Most people when they hear Tim give me direction or we’re talking about the character or something on the set, people are baffled. Completely befuddled and they don’t know what we’re talking about. A guy actually came to me one time after watching Tim and I talk for ten minutes and said, “I didn’t understand a word that you guys were saying.” So, yeah. I don’t know. It’s just one of those things that you don’t question, but I sure love him.

已投票人数:52人

你最期待哪一部德普的新作?( 多选 最多1项 )

ALICE IN WONDERLAND
DARK SHADOWS
PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN 4

先投票才能查看结果

约翰尼·德普

影评(10714)

收藏(27241)

约翰尼·德普/Johnny Depp
--------------------
Life's not worth a damn, 'Til you can say: Hey world, I am what I am.

楼主

管理员给此话题奖励了1分!
2009-6-25 12:19:39
有没有中文的,看着看着看着看着看着
--------------------
丨丶我 若 离 去 " 后 会 潕 期 ___
回复 举报

1 楼

2009-6-25 15:04:50
有中文的吗
--------------------
回复 举报

2 楼

2009-6-25 16:05:43
看了好几天的霸王贴,终于忍不住回复——————有中文吗???
--------------------
回复 举报

3 楼

2009-6-25 19:43:31

当然是DARK SHADOWS

想看德普版的吸血鬼~~~

--------------------
I can resist everything except temptation.
回复 举报

4 楼

2009-7-18 18:33:19
我不想选..3部我都喜欢..

--------------------
HOooow do u do? Mr。 depp

2009-6-27 2:24:58
天,那么长的英文......期待公众之敌...
--------------------
回复 举报

5 楼

2010-1-17 20:10:37
等Alice等的冬天都过去了春天都要来了……报道很赞~~
--------------------
信不信。闲_。是要出事的。
回复 举报

6 楼

2010-7-16 20:40:56

约翰尼德普会谈爱丽丝梦游仙境,阴影和加勒比海盗4

我已经工作了近4年来对撞机。在这段时间,我采访过的人在好莱坞吨。但我从来没有采访约翰尼德普。今天情况发生了变化。

这是因为在我们的合作伙伴 Omelete 被邀请到一个与媒体,害羞演员的国际记者会,他们送我去掩盖它。所以,感谢他们,我终于能够问约翰尼德普几个问题。是的,非常冷静。

原因是在洛杉矶约翰尼这里是他的新电影“全民公敌“。在影片中,约翰尼扮演约翰迪林格和他在谈到他为什么长度大约要发挥作用,他没有什么研究。在未来的日子里,我将有完整记录和记者招待会的音频,但今晚,我希望把重点放在他对他说,即将举行的一些项目。

跳转后是约翰尼约“爱丽丝说仙境“,”阴影“和“加勒比海盗4“。

关于海盗,约翰尼说 “我们正在试图做的就是为了得到一个脚本,并确保它是正确的做法。如果我们能够得到一个伟大的剧本也一定是个球。“

dark_shadows_barnabas_image__1_.jpg意义...这不是接近移动投入生产。但是,当我问起“黑影他“,我可以看到他的眼睛像他所说的热情, “'阴影'正在发生。蒂姆正在'爱丽丝仙境'这显然是一个相当大的一块有工作。因此,当蒂姆与'爱丽丝',我们得到的脚本,这是非常,非常密切,为了攻击它,我们可能会在明年完成。这是令人兴奋,非常兴奋。这就像对我一生的梦想。我喜欢的节目,当我还是个孩子。我迷恋巴拿巴柯林斯。我有我的照片举行巴拿巴柯林斯海报时,我是五,六。我很高兴能够做到这一点。

我听说这是发生在明年,并在看到约翰尼亮起时谈论它,我相信。

最后,这里就是他必须对“爱丽丝说仙境“:

问:什么样的研究是为了你的作用'爱丽丝梦游仙境你'?你使用的书籍或带来的东西之外,要的字符?

德普:嗯,当然这本书。该书是一切的基础。有一点我alice_in_wonderland_johnny_depp_mad_hatter_image_01.jpgsteries ,小线索在书中,我发现有趣的是要像他这样的钥匙,至少我认识的疯帽匠说, “我调查的开头字母m “这对我来说是巨大的,因为当你做一个小挖你明白了你对一个哈特,一名男子谁的帽,如果你回头看看历史的一些谈话哈特斯有这个词,这家伙还是那家伙是像疯帽匠。还有一个原因,并为理由,是汞中毒。所以,我发现了M是什么,为什么他们疯了。因此,成为一个巨大的事情。然后,它只是我所看到和我认为他应该看起来像一种。我做我有点古怪,图纸和水的颜色,把他们添[伯顿]他给我带来了他的怪异的小图纸和水的颜色,他们没有什么不同[笑] 。你可以把它们放在了一起,他们的权利相当非常接近。有一种颜色和亮度,然后去饱和地段帽匠。他相信像心情戒指。

问:有什么特别的你与蒂姆的关系?是他让你做任何你想作为一个演员?

德普:嗯,最特别的是,他给了我很幸运七工作。这是最了不起的事情。我很期待的第八和第九位。有没有真正的定义,除了有某种联系,一些理解那种蒂姆和我,在多数情况下是不言而喻的。大多数人当他们听到蒂姆给我的方向或我们的品格或按既定的东西时,人们感到困惑。完全不知所措,他们不知道我们在说什么。其实一个人来找我一看时间后,我和蒂姆10分钟会谈,并说:“我不明白一个词,你们在说。 “所以,是的。我不知道。这只是那些东西,你没有问题,但是我很喜欢他。

已投票人数: 36人

你最期待哪一部德普的新作? (多选最多1项)

爱丽丝梦游仙境
黑影
加勒比海盗4

--------------------
I love euramerican movies
回复 举报

7 楼

2010-7-17 14:39:54
--------------------
旺卡对不起,德普对不起,我撑不住了,我放弃