话题
达人
排行榜
电影榜
电视榜
人物榜
日志榜
话题榜
你现在的位置:首页>>群组>>欧美青春影音馆>>【PLL】On-Set杂志专访——Troian(美少女的谎言中Spencer扮演者)

【PLL】On-Set杂志专访——Troian(美少女的谎言中Spencer扮演者)

加入收藏 已经被1位会员收藏

2011-7-11 15:40:09

Her stalker, "A," remains anonymous to Spencer Hastings on ABC Family's Pretty Little Liars, but actress Troian Bellisario doesn't mind playing the modern-day Nancy Drew. Bellisario—along with Lucy Hale, Ashley Benson, and Shay Mitchell—portrays a girl entangled in a web of lies. Her storyline as the (seemingly) perfect Spencer has developed into one of the main plot points, accompanied by her romance with the "troubled" Toby Cavanaugh (Keegan Allen). The secrets have gotten larger and the lies have become greater since the show's summer premiere on June 14.

在ABC家庭频道播出的《美少女的谎言》中,跟踪Spencer Hastings的“A”的真面目仍是个谜团,但扮演Spencer的Troian Bellisario并不介意当一回现代版的Nancy Drew(美国著名的侦探小说中的女主角,又称少女福尔摩斯)。Bellisario和Lucy Hale、Ashley Benson以及Shay Mitchell搭档,在剧中都扮演了一位被困在谎言之中的女孩。随着她和镇上的“麻烦人物”Toby Cavanaugh(Keegan Allen扮演)在剧中牵手,完美的Spencer已经发展成重要的剧情推动人物之一。本剧自从在6月14日的夏季档播出以来,剧中的秘密越演越深入,谎言也越来越多。

Bellisario shares Spencer's ambitious persona, which can be seen through her juggling projects. Later this year, she will be shooting her short film, Exiles, in the Mojave Desert. We spoke with Bellisario about her connection with the PLL girls, constantly being stalked by "A" and off-set hookups.

Bellisario有着和剧中角色Spencer一样的雄心,这点从她的工作日程中就可以看出来。今年晚些时候,她将远赴莫哈韦沙漠去拍摄自己的短片——《Exiles》。我们和Bellisario 聊了她与《PLL》中其他几位女孩们的关系,四个女孩子在剧中不断被”A”跟踪,但收工时又爱粘在一起。

ILANA KAPLAN: Just to get right into it, how did you get your name?
ILANA KAPLAN:为了进入正题,先说说你的名字是怎么起的?

TROIAN BELLISARIO: It's a family name. It was a surname on my father's maternal side. It means "woman of Troy."
TROIAN BELLISARIO:这是一个姓氏。是我爸爸的母亲那边的姓氏。相当于女子版的Troy。

KAPLAN: Have you met another Troian?
KAPLAN: 你遇到过其他叫Troian的人吗?

BELLISARIO: No, I've met a couple of Troys. I've never met any other Troians. I've only been told of them. I came really close. One of my best friends in elementary school went to a different school. Her math teacher heard about my name, and she was going to name her kid that. I remember this whole week where I was freaking out that there was going to be another Troian in the world.
BELLISARIO: 没有,我只碰到过几个叫Troy的。还从没遇到过其他叫Troian的人。我只能告诉那些叫Troy的人,我的名字和他们的很相似。小学的时候,我的好朋友转学了,她的数学老师听说了我的名字之后,竟然准备给她的孩子起这个名字。还记得我曾因为这个世界上有了另一个叫Troian的人而兴奋了一个礼拜呢。

KAPLAN: What has been the most interesting part of playing Spencer?
KAPLAN: 扮演Spencer最有意思的是什么?

BELLISARIO: I guess it's the Nancy Drew elements of it. The show is a little bit of a teen soap opera, with all of the relationships that we have and all of the things you uncover about the town. I think it's really interesting for me to constantly be playing mystery and finding all of these clues. It involves a lot of late nights in the jungle, staring at clues and wondering. It's an interesting role to play. It's also something I feel like I relate to at this point in my life. It's also kind of like living in purgatory, in a sense.
BELLISARIO:我想是略带些Nancy Drew色彩吧。这部电视剧有点青少年肥皂剧的味道,所有的人物关系和已经揭露的事情都是关于这个小镇的。对我来说不断地表现出神秘感和发掘线索非常有意思。其中有很多在丛林里拍摄的、寻找线索和寻觅真相的夜间戏。扮演这个角色很有趣,同时与我现在的生活也有着某些联系,就像某种意义上的一种生活体验。

KAPLAN: Will there be a lot more Spencer and Toby action this season?
KAPLAN: 在这一季中Spencer和Toby之间的戏份多吗?

BELLISARIO: Yeah! I don't really know where they're headed, because I feel like the whole purpose of living in such a twisted place, and setting on a TV show in such a dark place as Rosewood, is that nothing good can last for long. They seem to be doing really well. I'm so interested in the way that their relationship changes. They're so romantic and so supportive of each other, because of what they've been through. The writers were so proud when they brought Spencer and Toby together. Toby and Spencer were the first relationship that took an entire season to develop. I think they have a lot more to go through.
BELLISARIO:是的!我并不知道他们的最终走向会如何,因为我觉得将本剧的故事背景设在阴暗的紫檀镇(Rosewood),生活在这样一个充满谎言的地方,目的就是为了展现出剧中好景不长坏事不断的一面。他们看起来很好(指T和S),我很期待他们之间的关系走向。由于他们一起经历了很多事情,所以他们彼此相爱并且支持对方。编剧们对于将Spencer和Toby设成一对时感到很得意。Toby和Spencer是剧中出现的第一段促进剧情发展的恋人关系。我想他们还会经历更多的事情。

KAPLAN: I'm going to ask you the same question I asked Ian Harding: What has changed for you the most for you since PLL started?
KAPLAN: 我要问你一个同样问过Ian Harding的问题:自从出演PLL以来,你的生活有了什么样的改变?

BELLISARIO: To be honest, what's changed for me is my schedule. We're shooting ten months out of the year. Maybe nine months out of the year. The girls and I shoot Monday through Friday, generally before sunrise until after sundown. It's a tough job. Your weekends are spent doing laundry, calling the people you love, trying to have a drink, relax, and preparing for the week. On top of that, I'm a really ambitious person with a lot of things that I want to create and do, like painting or making my own film, which I'm in the process of doing right now. That's really what changed for me: learning how to juggle and learning how to be easier on myself. I'm like Spencer at this point in my life: I get stressed out really easily, and the first thing I have to do is not let myself go down that road. I know that the circumstances on our show tend to be really heightened. We really strive to, in the middle of all of this insanity and these crazy things that are going on, try to portray real people. I think that's what makes the girls so relatable in a way. When you're getting stalked 24 hours a day by some anonymous person, it's kind of like, What is going on? I think with the crazy stories that are going on, the characters are real.
BELLISARIO:老实说,变化最多的是我的日程表。我们一年大概要拍摄十个月或者九个月的戏。我们每周一到周五,基本上从日出拍到日落。这是个很累人的工作。周末你还要洗衣服,和朋友们在一起喝点东西,放松一下,然后再准备下一周的工作。而且,我还是个非常有热情的人,很多事情我想做,像画画或是自己拍一部电影,而且现在我正在拍摄一部电影。而真正改变我的是,学会了如何应对和自我减压。这一点我和Spencer很像,我很会释放压力,首先就是自己不会直撞南墙,走入死胡同。剧情马上就进入到高潮了,剧中的我们努力在各种麻烦与困难中前进,试图展现出人的本性。我想这也是将剧中的四位女孩紧紧联系在一起的东西。当你被某些神秘人物24小时跟踪,肯定想知道到底是怎么回事?我想随着引人入胜的剧情一步步深入,真相会慢慢揭开的。

KAPLAN: So, are you and the PLL girls close outside of the show?
KAPLAN: 那么,你和PLL中的主演们平日也这么亲密吗?

BELLISARIO: Yeah! We are. The funny thing is... Ashley and Lucy knew each other when they were fifteen, but they hadn't talked to each other in a long time. Right before we shot the pilot was American Thanksgiving, and we had to be up in Canada for it. We had this Thanksgiving dinner with our producers and my director. He and the four of us just sitting there, that was really our first social time just sitting down with each other. It was so weird. I just think they did the best job casting because literally we felt like we knew each other our whole lives. Ever since that Thanksgiving dinner, the girls call me for anything. I feel like I can call them for anything. It's such a support system.
BELLISARIO:是当然!我们关系很好。有趣的是……Ashley和Lucy在15岁的时候就认识了,但她们很长时间都没见面了。刚好我们在拍摄试播集的时候是美国的感恩节,但我们必须要在加拿大拍摄。我们和制作人以及导演一起吃的感恩节晚餐。他和我们四个是坐在那里,这也是我们四个第一次在一起,因为我们不得不在一起,这太奇怪了。我觉得他们在挑选演员方面做得很好,因为我们之间像是认识了很久一样。自从那次感恩节晚餐之后,她们一有时间就会打电话给我,我有时间也会打给她们。她们就像我的姐妹团一样。

KAPLAN: Have you ever been caught in any weird scenarios or lies, like Spencer and the girls on the show?
KAPLAN: 你有没有像Spencer和剧中的女孩们那样被一些奇怪的事情或谎言所困呢?

BELLISARIO: Totally! I like to think that I don't really lie a lot. It's funny—ever since I got on the show it's gotten easier and easier to lie. I can't really think of one off the top of my head, but I've told some pretty good lies in my time.
BELLISARIO:当然有!我想我不经常说谎。可有趣的是,自从我参加这个剧的拍摄后我发现说谎越来越容易了。我不一定能一瞬间就编出一个谎话,但在过去我确实也说了一些善意的谎言。

KAPLAN: Practice makes perfect. How did this role come about for you?
KAPLAN: 熟能生巧嘛。为什么导演会找你来出演这个角色?

BELLISARIO: I was working for the Geffen in a play. My agent just contacted me. I looked at the breakdown and it was called Pretty Little Liars on ABC Family. I instantly judged it and I was like, "Oh, I know what this is...." They were like, "Just go out for it." I sat down and I read the scene. I was instantly blown away. I was so mad that they cut the scene out of the pilot, but the scene where Spencer was outside of her family dinner bumming a cigarette from Ren and flirting with him. The very first episode. It was scandalous. Bumming a cigarette as a 16-year-old and flirting with her sister's fiancé. In the middle of the scene, I remember she revealed this one insight into her character and almost breaks down and cries, then pulls herself together. This show is like this mystery. I knew in my head I was the valedictorian of my class. I was a straight-A student. I knew what it was like to be under so much pressure. I could totally relate to this girl. I thought that I would go and they would not like me. I walked in and because I had that attitude, like, "You're not going to give this to me, but I'm going to show you how much I understand this character and what I would do with it." I called my agent and said, "Hey, it went great. I had such a fun time. Don't expect a callback." They called me back an hour later, and were like, "Well, you got a call back." I was like, "That's weird." Then it went on from there. I never would have expected something like that in a million years.
BELLISARIO:当时我正在拍摄Geffen的一部剧,我的经济人正好和我联系了,我看了下剧本,是一部在ABC家庭频道播出的电视剧,叫《美少女的谎言》。瞬间我的直觉像是在跟我说:“哦,我知道这个是……” 就像是在说,“去争取一下吧。” 之后我坐下开始看这个剧本,立刻就被剧情吸引了。我对他们把Spencer离开家庭晚餐,向Ren要一支香烟同时和他调情的戏从试播集中剪掉很生气,这是非常重要的一集,一个16岁的少女向姐姐的未婚夫要香烟并且与他调情,这非常有看点。我记得在那场戏中, Spencer剖析了自己的内心,几乎要崩溃大哭了,可之后她很快就调整过来了。这部剧集充满了神秘感。我也曾是班里也是最好的学生,成绩优秀,我知道背负着如此大的压力是什么感受,所以我和剧中所饰演的角色有很多共鸣。我以为我会得不到这个角色因为他们不喜欢我的表演。可是我却得到了这个角色,可能是因为我的态度像是 ——“虽然你们不准备把这个角色给我,但是我要告诉你们我有多了解这个角色,并且我会按照自己的想法来演绎。” 然后我打电话给经纪人说:“嘿,进展的很顺利,试镜很愉快,但我不指望他们能找我演。”可一小时之后他们竟回复了我,大意就是,“好的,你得到了这个角色。” 我心想“太不可思议了。”从那之后,我就在再没有像当时那样去期待什么事了。

KAPLAN: So, you, Troian, were a valedictorian and straight-A student?
KAPLAN: 哦 Troian,你当时是成绩优异并且毕业典礼上致辞了吗?

BELLISARIO: Yeah.
BELLISARIO: 是的。

KAPLAN: This is a role that you can relate to and you can understand Spencer as her character and as a segment of yourself. Has any chemistry onscreen come off screen?
KAPLAN:这是一个你可以产生共鸣的角色,而且你可以理解Spencer并把她作为自己的一部分。在剧中你和谁在私下有来电吗?

BELLISARIO: I have spent the entire run of the show in a relationship, not with somebody from the show. I won't tell you who, but I will definitely say that there have been a fair share of hookups from the show.
BELLISARIO:我将过去的一段感情在剧中表现了出来,不是和剧中的人。我不会告诉你是谁,但是确实我和他都与这部戏有一定的关联。

PRETTY LITTLE LIARS AIRS TUESDAYS AT 8 PM ON ABC FAMILY.
《美少女的谎言》每周2 晚上8点 在ABC家庭频道播出。

——欧美青春影音馆翻译小组 BigM原创翻译 汉尼拔校对

托瑞安·艾沃瑞·贝莉萨里奥

影评(30)

收藏(104)

托瑞安·艾沃瑞·贝莉萨里奥/Troian Avery Bellisario
--------------------
《其实我一直都想对你说》《在动物园散步才是正经事》

楼主

管理员给此话题奖励了3分!
2011-7-11 15:47:13

终于等到了!撒花!