电视榜
人物榜
日志榜
话题榜
你现在的位置:首页>>群组>>欧美青春影音馆>>【TW】Crystal Reed(Allison)专访:在《少狼》中尽显野性本色

【TW】Crystal Reed(Allison)专访:在《少狼》中尽显野性本色

加入收藏

2011-9-25 2:14:03

Crystal Reed is sparkling like the gem for which she is named. Though she’s only been appearing in front of the cameras for a couple of years, her radiance is lighting up the big screen and small, and people can’t help but take notice. Whether running from aliens in the recent extraterrestrial invasion flick, Skyline (2010), getting hit on by the romantically challenged Steve Carell in the upcoming comedy, Crazy, Stupid, Love, or portraying the girl you wished you could have dated in high school on MTV’s current episodic reboot, “Teen Wolf,” Reed is making quite a splash in the industry.

正所谓人如其名,克里斯托.里德就像宝石一样闪闪发亮。虽然这个小丫头刚崭露头角不过两三年的时间,却已在电视电影荧幕大放异彩,人们不由自主开始关注她。无论是在近年的科幻片《天际浩劫》(Skyline)中被外星人追杀,还是在由史蒂夫.卡莱尔主演的即将上映的喜剧电影《疯狂愚蠢的爱恋》(Crazy, Stupid, Love)中被爱神射到,亦或是凭借在MTV台热播的剧集《少狼》中扮演女主角而成为时下高中生最期待约会对象,里德已经在影视圈打出了一片天地。

The alluring, Detroit-native ingénue has the sweetness of the archetypal girl next door, seasoned with a hint of sultriness. In her biggest role to date, she plays Allison, the girlfriend of a boy (Tyler Posey) who’s recently discovered that he’s going to need a lot of shaving cream on full-moon nights, due to an unfortunate encounter with a ferocious beast. Their relationship is complicated further due to the fact that, unbeknownst to her, she belongs to a family of werewolf hunters. And you thought your high-school romance was challenging! Reed recently chatted with Venice Magazine about where she is, how she got here, and where she’d like to go.

这位美丽迷人的底特律姑娘既有邻家女孩般的可爱,又不失风情。目前为止她最知名的角色就是艾莉森,《少狼》中男主角(泰勒波西饰演)的女朋友,剧中的男主角每到月圆之夜时就要变身成狼人,因为他在一次偶然中被狼咬伤了。两人的关系也尤为复杂,而艾莉森还不知道,她的家族是狼人猎手。就这样艾莉森的爱情面临着巨大挑战!里德近来接受了威尼斯杂志的采访,其中聊到了她的家乡,如何来到了这里,以及想要去的地方。

What was your first brush with acting?
你是从什么时候爱上表演的?

When I was about 12, I started doing community theater and I fell in love with it. I did it in high school but when I told my parents I wanted to go to college to study theater, they were not incredibly happy with me. They loved me so much that they wanted me to pursue something with a guaranteed paycheck like being a doctor or a lawyer. They wanted me to be financially secure because we never were when I was growing up. When I told my dad I wanted to go into theater, he said, “Well, what about broadcasting? That’s kind of acting.” But I finally convinced them. But we didn’t have the money to send me away to college so I had to get a scholarship and earn my way through. Wayne State University in Detroit had a really great BFA theater program.

在我12岁的时候,我开始在社区剧院里表演也正是在那时爱上了表演。高中时期我也演出过,但当我告诉父母想上戏剧学院时,他们并没有感到很高兴。他们很爱我,希望我能当个像医生或律师等这样薪酬丰厚的职业。他们希望我能在经济上有保证,因为在我的记忆中家里的经济状况一直不太好。当我告诉我爸爸我想去戏剧学院时,他说:“好吧,那学播音怎么样?那也算是一种表演嘛。”不过最终我还是说服了他。但我们家没有那么多钱送我去戏剧学院,所以我必须努力拿到奖学金同时还要想办法赚生活费。底特律的韦恩州立大学有非常棒的BFA戏剧课程。

Did you learn any valuable lessons there or is the reality of Hollywood totally different?
在那里学到了一些很有价值的课程么?跟真实的好莱坞有很大差异么?

So much so that I didn’t finish college. It was a conservatory setting and they were really strict about the kind of actors they wanted us to be. I started questioning the system and they kept telling me it wasn’t the way to do things. Then I read this incredible book by David Mamet called True and False: Heresy and Common Sense for the Actor and I realized that I didn’t need a piece of paper to be an actor. I also realized the majority of what they were teaching me wasn’t going to help me in the real world because I wanted to do film. To my professors, it was as though I were mentioning the devil. So I left.

差异太大了,以致于我都没完成大学课程。那里就像一个温室,他们有严格的要求,并且要把我们塑造成他们想象中的演员。我开始质疑学校的教学方式可他们不断的告诉我这样做不对。后来,我读了大卫马梅的书——对与错,里面讲到了演员的认同感与不认同感,于是我也意识到成为演员不能只靠一纸证书。同时我也发现他们教授的东西对我并没有太大帮助,因为我想演的是电影。对学校的老师来说,我就像个混世魔王。所以我就离开了那里。

I guess that might not have been the best preparation for your role in Skyline.
《天际浩劫》中的角色并没有使你好好的发挥自己的演技吧?

It was my first film and really fun. But it was a lot of green-screen, which was challenging.

这是我的第一部电影,非常有意思。不过很多场影是在绿屏摄影棚拍摄完成的,对我来说也是挑战。

I have to admit that when I first heard about the reboot of “Teen Wolf,” I wasn’t enthusiastic. But the trailer caught my attention and the show is excellent. What did you think when you first heard about it?
我承认,当我听说《少狼》要被翻拍时,我并没感到很兴奋。但它的预告片确实吸引了我,事实证明这部剧也非常成功。你第一次听到这个消息是什么感觉?

I’ll admit when I first saw the notice for it, I cringed a little because I didn’t know what I might be getting myself into. But then I read it and was completely blown away. I’m happy that they’re going in such a great direction.

我承认当我看到拍摄通告的时候,我有点不安,因为我不知道自己在剧中的角色是什么样的人。但是后来我读完了剧本,不安就一扫而光了。很开心这部剧取得了如此大的成功。

What do you love about your character, Allison?
对于见你扮演的角色——艾莉森,你有什么看法么?

I love that she is genuinely honest all the time and she really trusts everybody all the time, but that can get her into trouble. She wants to think the best of people so if somebody is lying to her, she doesn’t see it. She trusts Scott and Lydia and Jackson, and in a way they’re all going to betray her. She probably could have seen it coming if she wasn’t so naïve.

我喜欢她的真诚和对别人的信任,但这会给她带来麻烦。她总是把每个人都想的很好,所以即使有人骗她,她也不知道。她相信斯克特、莉迪亚和杰克逊,而这些人却都在不同程度上欺骗了她。而如果她不那么天真,肯定会发现的。

Is there anything you wish were different?
这部剧跟你想象中的有什么不同吗?

I wish we could film in L.A. It’s not that I’m not totally in love with the South — the hospitality is incredible and the food can’t be beat. But I really miss the weather. Surprisingly enough, Atlanta can get very cold, especially when we’re shooting at night in the rain. When you see our breath in some shots, that is not CGI.

我希望能在洛杉矶拍戏。我并不是不喜欢南方,那里的人热情好客,食物又美味。但我真的很怀念洛杉矶的天气。让我惊讶的是,亚特兰大会这么冷,尤其是当我们拍雨夜戏的时候。你在电视中看到我们的哈气,那可不是电脑特效。

You’re coming up in the soon-to-be-released Crazy, Stupid, Love. What can you tell us about that?
在即将上映的电影《疯狂愚蠢的爱》中有你的出镜,说说这部戏吧

It’s a really great romantic comedy. It’s one of the best — and not because I’m in it — that I’ve seen in a really long time. Steve Carell’s character is going through a separation from his wife, who’s played by Julianne Moore, and he has no clue how to flirt with girls or even talk to them. He meets Ryan Gosling who plays a typical, hot L.A. douche-bag who gets all the girls and he decides to teach him, and they practice Steve’s newfound skills on me.

这是一部非常棒的浪漫喜剧。绝对是最棒的浪漫喜剧之一——并不是因为有参演,我才这么说——我在很久以前就看过了。斯蒂芬卡瑞尔扮演一位与妻子分居的丈夫,妻子由茱莉安摩尔扮演,他既不会跟女人调情也不知道怎么和女人搭讪。而后他认识了瑞恩高斯林扮演的角色,一位典型的洛杉矶花心大少,泡妞手段一流,瑞恩高斯林打算教他如何泡妞,而我就是斯蒂芬学习泡妞过程中遇到的女孩。

Is making a comedy as much fun as people imagine it to be?
拍摄喜剧是像人们想象的那么有趣么?

It was so much fun for me because I’d never worked with such amazing actors. The scene I’m in was supposed to be scripted but it ended up pretty much all improv. I have no idea how they’re going to edit it. The funniest thing I learned is that although Steve Carell is a genius, he’s really shy and quiet when the camera isn’t rolling.

对我来说是的,因为我从未和如此大牌的演员合作过。我的戏本来是剧本设定好的,但演的时候我完全是即兴发挥了。我不知道他们会怎样剪辑。拍戏中最有意思的事就是虽然斯蒂芬卡瑞尔是个天才演员,但是在私下里,他可是相当腼腆安静的一个人。

So what’s next for you?
那么你的下一步计划是什么呢?

Well, Tyler Posey [“Teen Wolf”’s teen wolf] and I are going to Mexico, Argentina, and Brazil to publicize the show. MTV is even sending us to Australia. I’m really excited because I’ve never even been outside the country before!

恩,我和泰勒珀西(少狼男主角)会去墨西哥、阿根廷和巴西宣传《少狼》。MTV电视台还打算带我们去澳大利亚。我非常兴奋,因为我还没离开过美国呢!

If you could cast yourself in your dream role, what would it be?
如果可以让你演一个你理想中的角色,你想演什么呢?

I would be playing a historical figure in a period movie. I’ve always wanted to play Mary, Queen of Scots or Cleopatra. It’s difficult for me to play characters that are so close to my real self, so it would be fun to play someone completely opposite.

我很想在年代剧里扮演一个历史人物。我一直都非常想演苏格兰女王玛丽,或者埃及艳后。演一个与我现实生活相近的人物太不刺激了,所以演一个完全颠覆自己的角色肯定非常有意思。

And when people hear the name Crystal Reed, what would you like them to think?
当人们听到“克里斯托里德”这个名字时,你希望他们有什么反应?

I would like them to think about my work and not my personal life.

我希望他们最先想到的是我演的角色,而不是我的私人生活。

——欧美青春影音馆翻译小组  Britsure原创翻译  汉尼拔♀校对

转载请注明出处及译者

标签: 欧美青春影音馆(611) 少狼(29)

克里斯塔尔·里德

影评(27)

收藏(51)

克里斯塔尔·里德/Crystal Reed
本话题来源于日志:http://i.mtime.com/3378107/blog/6608324/
--------------------
《其实我一直都想对你说》《在动物园散步才是正经事》

楼主