日志榜
话题榜
你现在的位置:首页>>群组>>欧美青春影音馆>>【影人专访】Sarah Michelle Gellar 接受《Health》访谈

【影人专访】Sarah Michelle Gellar 接受《Health》访谈

加入收藏

2011-10-14 13:13:45

——欧美青春影音馆翻译小组  BigM原创翻译

禁止转载到贴吧及论坛

On a soundstage in Los Angeles, Sarah Michelle Gellar, 34, has just finished filming a scene for her new CW show, Ringer. We sit on a couch on set, a well-thumbed script beside her. Still in an olive gown and full makeup, she’s ready for her next scene—oh, except for the pair of white Nikes on her feet. It’s a perfect illustration of how this working mom (of 2-year-old Charlotte) and wife (of nine years, to Freddie Prinze Jr.) manages both sides of her life.

在洛杉矶的一个片场,34岁的Sarah Michelle Gellar刚刚完成她在CW的新剧《替身姐妹》的一个现场拍摄工作。我们坐在一旁的沙发上,发现她身边放着一份剧本。除了叫上那一双白色的耐克鞋,她仍旧穿着橄榄绿的礼服,全妆,准备着拍摄下一个场景。我们很想知道这位工作妈妈和妻子,是如何完美的平衡她生活的方方面面。(她和丈夫Freddie Prinze Jr已经结婚9年,并有一个叫Charlotte的两岁的女儿。)

Much like the twins she plays on TV, she has twin personas: « I’m Sarah Michelle Gellar when I’m at work, » she says, « and I’m Sarah Prinze when I’m not. » As the crew sets up the next shot, Sarah talks about her healthy food obsession, why she naps during lunch, and the « weekends off » rule she credits for keeping her happy.

如同她在电视剧中扮演双胞胎一样,她也有双面性格。“在工作的时候我是Sarah Michelle Gellar。”她这样说道,“当我不工作时我是Sarah Prinze。”当剧组人员开始准备下一组拍摄的时候,Sarah谈到了她对于健康食品的痴迷,她为什么喜欢在午餐的时候午睡,还有她将自己能够一直保持好心情归功于“周末休息”的规则。

Q: How do you think growing up in New York City affected who you are today?
A: I think, automatically, you look at the world differently if you’re from a big city. You’re never bored, you don’t stay home, you’re always on your feet. I think it generates type a personalities.

Q:你认为在纽约长大造就了今天的你吗?
A:我认为是纽约的现代化,如果你来自一个大城市,你看待世界的方式就会不同。你会乐此不疲,你不会呆在家中,你永远跟上自己的脚步。我认为它成就了我这样一个人。

Q: What are your favorite workouts?
 A: I like anything outdoors. But I’m just as happy on a treadmill. I love Pilates. I grew up with, and I still have, major scoliosis. Growing up in Manhattan, you had your schoolbag, but we were so trend-conscious, nobody wanted to put a backpack on both shoulders, so almost all the girls I grew up with have it to some degree, because we all were so lopsided. So Pilates not only is a great exercise, but does relieve a lot of discomfort.

Q:你最喜欢哪种运动方式?
A:我对于所有的户外运动都很喜欢。我在跑步机上享受快乐。我喜欢普拉提斯。我从小,现在还有,主脊柱侧凸。在曼哈顿长大,你有你的书包,但我们还有引领时尚潮流意识,差不多和我一同长大的女孩都有这个想法,没有人愿意被一个双肩包,因为我们都是这样“一边倒”。所以普拉提斯不仅是一项很棒的练习,而且还能够减轻很多不适。

Q: How did you keep fit when you were pregnant?
A: Well, I went into labor at the Pilates gym.

Q:你在怀孕的时候是如何保持的呢?
A:我是在一个普拉提斯健身房分娩的。

Q: You didn’t!
A: And it was funny, too, because I was getting cranky, and I said to my trainer, « I’m just cranky today. » She was like, « Maybe it’s because you’re going to give birth! » And I was like, « Nah, not yet. » It turned out I was in labor, I didn’t realize.

Q:不是吧!
A:而且那也是很有趣的,因为我那时越来越胡思乱想,所以我对我的导师说,“我今天只是太胡思乱想了。”而她则说,“也许是因为你将要分娩了。”之后我说,“还没到时间呢。”结果发现我真的在分娩,我只是没有意识到而已。

Q: Have you changed your workout since you started Ringer?
A: Ha, ha, um, if you count walking from Stage 3 to Stage 16! No. If anything, it’s downgraded. And I made sure that my body was strong before we started, because these hours are really difficult.

Q:当你在拍摄《替身姐妹》的时候你有没有改变你的锻炼计划呢?
A:哈,哈,嗯,如果算上从3号舞台走向16号舞台!如果一定要说,这是压缩。我确保我的身体在从一开始拍摄就是完美的,因为这些时间真的很难。

Q: Do you have a go-to way to lose five pounds?
A: I don’t believe in trying to trick your body into things. I eat healthy, I exercise, I love food—but I don’t like junk food. I mean, we’re women. We go up by five pounds, we lose it, depending on the water, the moon, your cycle, whatever. So I just try to maintain.

Q:你有一个减去5磅的减肥方法吗?
A:我不相信那些试图欺骗你身体的东西。我吃得健康,我运动,我喜欢食物,但是不喜欢垃圾食品。我的意识是我们是女人。我们减去了5磅,我们失去了它,不管这是取决于水、月亮、你的周期。所以我只是尽量保持体重。

Q: You seem so confident. Do you ever have moments of insecurity?
A: Oh God … I’m a female! I totally have body dysmorphic disorder. I think most women do. A makeup artist friend once said, « I don’t think I’ve ever seen you look in a mirror. » I’m surrounded by them all the time—you sit in hair and makeup—so I guess I just have this mechanism where I tune it out. So every once in a while, I’ll look and I’ll be like, « Wait, that’s what I look like? » I just have to remember that I’m human, and I’m a mom. Being a parent changes the vanity at least a little bit. It has to. Your priorities are different.

Q:你看起来很自信,你有没有特别不自信的时刻?
A:哦,天啊……我是女人!我完全有躯体变形障碍(是一种心理影响,一种缺乏自信的表现)。我认为很多女人都这样。我的一个化妆师朋友说:“我从来没有见过你照镜子。”我所有的时间都被他们包围,我坐在那里,他们帮我做发型、化妆,所以我想我是因为这个机制而调整出来。所以每过一段时间,我会看看自己真的长怎么样。“等一下,这就是我现在的样子?”我就会一下子想起来我是一个人,我是一个母亲。成为一个父母的转变就是稍微有那么一点虚荣心。这是必须的。因为你的重心不同了。

Q: If you were ever to put a famous woman’s body on your fridge for inspiration, whose would it be?
A: I would never do that to myself, especially because I’m aware of the airbrushing and trainers and food programs. You have to use yourself as inspiration. I think if I were ever going to put something up, I would put a picture of myself where I was proud of my body. But I would rather not look at a picture of myself on my fridge. In fact, we have a nonmagnetic fridge.
Q:做一个假设,你为了寻找灵感将一个著名女人的照片放在你的冰箱上,那会是谁?
A:我永远不会对自己做这个,尤其是我熟知喷绘、培训师和饮食计划。如果我打算把什么东西放到我的冰箱上,我会放我的照片,我对于我的身材很自信。但是我认为没有可能在我的冰箱上看到我的照片。事实上,我们有一个非磁性冰箱。

Q: What picture would it be?
 A: Probably before I got pregnant—I was in really, really good shape. I think when I was doing Buffy I was a little bit thin, actually, because even though I was working out constantly, it was just the time and the age. But I was happy being pregnant, too. I’m not as critical as I used to be about my body. And it’s also funny, too, how women perceive women, and how men perceive women. Because a woman will look at the skinniest person and think that’s the most attractive, and a man will not think that’s attractive at all!

Q:那会是什么样的图片?
A:应该是我怀孕之前的照片,我当时真有很好的身材。我想当我在扮演Buffy的时候我还是很瘦的,事实上,因为我不断的工作,不过也只是那段时间和年龄。不过我也很高兴怀孕。我再也不会像当时那样乱用我的身体了。不过这也很有趣,女人如何看待女人,男人如何看待女人。因为女人认为皮包骨头的人更有吸引力,但是一个男人并不觉得这是吸引力!

Q: Everything I’m seeing now is about Kate Middleton, like, « Oh my God, she’s rail thin. »
A: But it seems like people are worried that she’s stressed. I feel like 10 years ago, it would have been like, « Oh, she looks incredible. » Whereas you look at her sister, who has such a fabulously athletic body­—I mean, a real athlete’s body—and I think there’s this movement now, where more women, finally, want to look like that.

Q:如今我看到关于Kate Middleton(那个威廉王子的老婆……)评论,“我的天,她真的很瘦。”
A:不过看起来人们更担心她是因为压力所致。我感觉在10年前,大家应该会这样说,“哦,她看起来挺不可思议的。”而你看看她的妹妹,她有这样一个有这个不可思议的运动员身体。我的意思是一个真正的运动员的身材,我想很多女人最后都想要获得那样的身材。

Q: How will you raise your daughter so she has a healthy outlook?
A: Well, we’ve already taught her to love healthy food. We took her to sushi on Saturday night, and everybody couldn’t believe what she inhaled. I think it’s important at a young age to enjoy different tastes. And we make this green juice for her. It’s basically everything but the kitchen sink. We go to the farmers’ market and buy everything and just put it in the juicer: kale, Swiss chard, carrots, celery. You name it. And now we’ve all started drinking it, and we’ve all been healthier.

Q:你将如何抚养你的女儿,让她有一个健康的前景?
A:我们正在让她爱上健康食品。我们周六晚上带她去一家寿司店,所有人都不相信她吸了一口。我认为在小时候最重要的是享受不同的口味。我们还为她做了绿色果汁。我们在农贸市场买所有你可以说得出的绿色食品来榨汁:卷心菜、甜菜、胡萝卜、芹菜。这就是我们除了清理水槽之外的所有事情。现在我们也开始喝蔬菜汁,我们会变得更加健康的。

Q: You drink it in the morning?
A: In the afternoons. And we all get that boost. Messy to clean up, though. I’m going to invent a juicer that self-cleans and I’m going to retire!

Q:你是早上喝它吗?
A:在下午。我们都将得到调节。之后便开始清理榨汁机。我还计划发明一台可以自清理的榨汁机,然后我就退休。

Q: Who gets the job of having to clean it?
A: (Puts head down and jokingly whispers) My husband.

Q:是谁负责来清理工作?
A:(她把头埋下,低声说)我丈夫。

Q: What has been your favorite age?
A: Oh, right now, for sure. A lot of people say how much more relaxed I am, and it’s because I don’t take things as seriously. You know, it’s not just about work, I have a different priority. And I can let things roll off differently. The only thing that makes me mad is if I lose time with my child.

Q:你认为你的黄金岁月是什么时候?
A:哦,肯定是现在。很多人说我现在比过去轻松多了,因为我现在对于一些事情看得也不那么重了。你知道,我不仅在工作中,我在很多事情上都会分一个等级。我有的时候会让事情顺其自然地发展。唯一让我着迷的是,我和孩子在一起的时候会忘记了时间。

Q: Is there a way you speed up the quality time with your family?
A: Napping. That’s why I never do anything at lunch, because most of the time I eat before we break for lunch, and I nap during lunch. I don’t want to miss the mornings with her, so no matter how late we work, I get up with her. My weekends I refuse to work. Because that’s her time. I love this job—it’s not my first priority anymore.

Q:当你在和家人一同生活的时候,有什么办法让时间过得特别快?
A:午睡。这就是我我从不在午餐时间做任何事情的原因,很多时候我都尽力在午餐之前吃饭,这样我就可以在午餐时午睡了。我不想要错过每一个和她在一起的早上,所以无论我们工作到多晚,我都会和她一同起床。我拒绝在周末工作。因为这是她的时间。我喜欢这份工作(表演),但是这已经不是我生命中最重要的事情了。

Q: What’s your go-to healthy meal?
A: Sushi, probably. I eat a lot of fish, and it’s so high in omegas. I do love some halibut sashimi with truffle, I like me some blue crab hand roll. Ooh, I’m making myself hungry.
Q:什么是你心中的健康食品?
A:寿司,也许吧。我吃了很多鱼,那是一种高蛋白食品。我喜欢大比目鱼刺身配上松露,我也喜欢蓝蟹手卷。哦,我把自己给弄饿了。

Q: What’s the one thing you put on that makes you feel really good about yourself?
A: I’m a New Yorker: T-shirt and blue jeans. My stylist years ago said, « If you have a crisp white shirt and a nice pair of blue jeans, you can’t go wrong. »

Q:有什么事情让你对自己的感觉很好?
A:我是一个典型的纽约人:T恤和牛仔裤。我的造型师在年前说:“只要你有一件崭新的白衬衫和漂亮的蓝色牛仔裤,你永远不会穿错衣服。”

Q: Do you worry about what you’re putting on, and if paparazzi will be taking pictures?
A: If you’ve seen some of my paparazzi pictures recently, you would knoooooow I don’t!

Q:你是否担心你穿什么会被狗仔队拍到?
A:如果你最近有看到被狗仔队拍到的照片的话,你知道我不在乎。

Q: You and your husband have been married for nine years, which is a lifetime in Hollywood, of course. What’s your secret?
A: We communicate. That’s my secret. It’s not a secret, but it’s how I handle all my good relationships, whether they’re male-female or not. If you bottle things up, it explodes on you.

Q:你和你的丈夫已经结婚9年,当然这是在好莱坞的生活。你为什么这么神秘呢?
A:我们有交流。那是我的秘密。当然也不是一个秘密,但这是我处理所有好的关系的方法,无论对方是男人还是女人。如果你装着一肚子事情,早晚会爆炸。

Q: How do you keep from getting too stressed out?
A: I’m not saving the world. I have to remember that I like my job, but it’s work, and it’s not my life. My life is my family. And I think that’s the best thing. You know, take a minute. It’s not the end of the world.

Q:你是如何保持这种应激机制?
A:我又不是拯救世界。我必须时刻提醒自己我喜欢这份工作,但这只是工作不是我的生活。我的生活就是我的家庭。我认为这是最美好的事情。你想,给自己一丝空间。这又不是世界末日。

Q: If you could paint a picture of you in your happiest place, where are you?
A: Snuggling with my daughter. Doesn’t matter where. I could be on a subway. I don’t care.

Q:如果让你构思一幅你的幸福之地的图片你会在哪里?
A:与我女儿依偎。无论在哪里。我可以在地铁上。我不在乎。

Sarah的一些照片分享 (BigM整理)

Sarah Michelle Gellar和丈夫Freddie Prinze Jr.

Sarah Michelle Gellar和女儿Charlotte在街上

Sarah Michelle Gellar和好友Michelle Trachtenberg逛街

Sarah Michelle Gellar参加活动

Sarah Michelle Gellar参加《替身姐妹》的发布活动

剧中的Sarah Michelle Gellar

标签: cw(44) 欧美青春影音馆(611) 替身姐妹(6)

莎拉·米歇尔·盖拉

影评(69)

收藏(479)

莎拉·米歇尔·盖拉/Sarah Michelle Gellar
本话题来源于日志:http://i.mtime.com/3378107/blog/6729745/
--------------------